The tree should provide most functionality requested by apps.
Read the description about it.
Also, if something does not work, please read it before reporting.
- Every node can be initially opened or closed. Also, some actions upon it may be disabled, you'll see that on demo
You can drag'n'drop a node to change parent
- FirstTree accepts only sources from secondTree, secondTree accepts both (for demo purposes)
- You can only drop to folder ("+/-" sign)
- You can't drop an ancestor to any of its descenants
- You can't drop a child to its closest parent
- A node is highlighted if you can drop onto it
- There are two DnD modes: "between" and "onto". Between is used in the demo.
- Nodes autoexpand on dragOver after delay
Move nodes up and down, remove them by selecting and pressing tool buttons.
You surely can't move top nodes higher and bottom nodes lower.
You can create nodes by clicking create button.
- Currently only simple same nodes are created, but this can be changed easily.
- Nodes are created on top for convinience.
- All editing operations use server requests(ajax)
- Empty folders get loaded dynamically.
- In this demo "test" node can be expanded infinitely (from server).
- Remote communication process is indicated.
- FirstTree has context menu (right-click on node), attached using events.
Its main functionality inherits dojo.widget.PopupMenu2.
A bunch of events is fired by both tree and controller to simplify integration.
Yes, it is OpenSource, and yes, you are free to use & contribute to it.
Ilia Kantor, ilia at manual dot ru
Here go debug messages